Sunday, January 17, 2010

Movie Goer's Introduction

I am a 27 year old married woman whose role in life is to teach. One of my many hobbies is watching movies and so does my husband. We have a tendancy to collect movies on DVD and Blu Ray. We also collect seasons of shows we enjoy. Our tastes are broad. My husband has created his own blog on movie reviews. I will post a link below eventually to his blog. You might find we share some thoughts about the movie and things that are different. I often say reading one view about a movie can be an eye opener, but two can be telling.

My promise to my reader is that I will place the word spoilers on movie reviews that may contain information that might go into more detail than what someone whom has not seen the film may want to to view. So sit back and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment